|
Friday, September 01, 2006 @ 1:26 AM
beribu bintang di langit kini menghilang
The moment I stepped out of the lift this morning, the rain started pouring down mercilessly ("I hope you're not drenched in the rain.." this made my day =))) Not in the mood to get drenched in the rain, I made a detour back upstairs (with mama waiting for me at the gate. aaawww..hehe). So I waited until about 8.15am or so before making my way to school again. Hehe. I have been a star karat these past few days...which is not exactly good.
Anyway, the sky looked all cheery already and I happily skipped along to school. Not really la..my bag heavy seh..tak larat nak skip skip ni sumer. Aaaaand when I was about to reach the front gate of my school (not more than 10meters away), the sky started to overturn its huge buckets of water again. My goodness. Even though I was just a few steps away (if I were to run), I was drenched head to toe. Macam mana tak fedup kaaan? The security guard can still sit down there comfortable and warm in his "cabin" watching me in amusement as I struggled to run up the slope to get into the school (why is it that the school has to be built on top of a freaking hill??) Bukannya nak kasi payung tau! Kanasai nyer apek. But ohwells. Inevitably, I walked into the school compound with a translucent blouse and skirt with unruly hair. Not forgetting to mention the disgusting feeling of squishy socks in my shoes. Urgh. But it's okay. On a lighter note, I managed to escape from doing ACES without realising it =D The concert was good =) OMG Asri's voice is soooooo waaaaaahhh =D But the subsequent performance was...okaaay la. But hey, the effort put in it waaay surpasses just an okay, okay? =) And Syida Syida Syida the hot babe was hot laaa =D And so was Khalis. Wooooooo..I got orgasmic watching you girls dance okay?? (trust me, they know that I felt that way. so no worries ^_^) And then it was back to dear old Dunman =) Haha..there was too many to gush about in here but the highlight would be that Mr Tan Jing Yang wanted to date me =P LOL. "Nah, cher I give you brownies kaay. I have to go already lah." "Wah so fast? You want go where?" "Go pak to laaaaahh..heh heh.." "Wahh you pak to already ah? With who? Why never pak to me?" "Hahahahahahahahhahaa..you?? Dowan laaa..you fat liao. See can see your tummy. Tsk." "Aiyah..So I really don't have any chance ah?" **pak to means to date someone in some chinese dialect which im unsure of =D HEH HEH HEH. MY EX-FORM TEACHER GATAL. LOL. But he's still as chaaarming as ever. Only fatter. Because he doesn't have students like us to drive him up the wall in class anymore which results him in losing weight =D I miss having teachers like him lah =) I miss Miss Kwek. I miss Mr Daniel Lim. I miss Mrs Fong. I miss Mdm (I called her kakak by accident just now) Fadilah. I miss Mrs Neo. I miss Mrs Lim....mygoodness I miss my Dunman days and all the teachers thereeeeeeeeeee =( Trust me, the greatest teachers I've ever known are all in Dunman seh =) Lucky you, Dunmanites!! Ohweell..I'll make sure there's a next year =) happy teachers' dayoh and somebody just turned a year older at the stroke of midnight =) happy birthday, qhairil.semakin miang kau eh. |