I thought I was hallucinating when brother came knocking at my bedroom door, demanding me to get out, only to be asked on how to operate the washing machine. WASHING MACHINE?? I thought I heard wrongly or that I was becoming delirious due to the slight fever and sore throat, but noo..my hearing was fine and my fever wasn't that high for me to be in a delirious state anyway. Haha. Brother and the washing machine...I still find it hard to put these two words together in a sentence. Ohwell.
Friday was....a bit of a haywire. As usual, I shall not get into any details about it. But my darlingmostsweetestbestestofbestfriends made my day despite being tired after two hours play of badminton =) I love my bestie many many loh =D She was literally being dragged all over the place by me. Heee =)

And on the way back while boarded on the 81 bus, we experienced something heartwrenching even though we only witnessed it through our eyes. There was this old man sitting adjacently from us and he was crying. We didn't realise he was actually crying though until he started sobbing and sniffing..complete with tears rolling down his cheeks while he attempted to wipe them off immediately when tears escaped his eyes. He was an old man. An old man crying is extremely heartwrenching okay. And then we noticed that he was clutching on to a small OG bag with clothes in it.
What can you infer from this?
Reached home quite late and was pretty much drained out by the series of event that day. But at the same time I was defiantly full of energy. Go figure. Received a message at 1.01am and everything sort of started to work out at 4.30am =) Haaa..
Oh and music really does make you lose control and moves your body to the beat. Kan, Nad, kan kan kan? ;) Let's do that again! Hehe.
Had a date with my sister earlier in the afternoon today (02sept) and aimlessly walked around town to get a bit of shopping done. Hoho =D How I love this aimless shopping trips. Heh. But in the end (as usual) didn't purchase anything worth purchasing (why purchase it in the first place eh?). Haha..and that's the best part about these aimless shopping trips =) But it's okay. Coffeebean made things up =)

yes, yes..what's with the kissyface in both pictures..haha..I think kakak will personally terrorise me in bed once she find out that I post this picture here =D Hooo..go figure la why. Heh.
The bedroom will be going through a..er...makeover? She was gushing and bubbling about changing the current bed to waterbed la..sofabed la..bunkbed la..painting the room in lime green with dark green stripes (or the other way round. what difference does it make anyway?) and painting the closet black. Another closet would be added I think..since the current one is exploding with them clothes. Mygoodness. Two closets in a room -.-" Remind me to have a walk-in closet when I get my own house to live in in the future, yea? I'd bet she'll come round my house to store in the excessive amounts of clothes. Heh. But anyhoos, I'm fine to whatever changes she wants to do with the room which is basically why I'm just giving a "mmm.." as a reply to whatever she suggested. Lol. Trust me, she's happy with that curt reply =P

Hah. I guess that's it for a two days worth of entries in one =) Now I have the sudden urge to rewatch Samurai-X episodes aahh..How I miss that piercing blue eyes of my warrior swordsman *swoons* Nevermind. Samurai-X later, promos now =) It was fun arguing with Saitou and Shishio Makoto a while ago *chuckles.
Come back, will you? Wake up, will you? Stop treating them like this. They don't deserve all this bullshit from you.