|
Thursday, September 07, 2006 @ 12:36 AM
insatiable
Oh God. 10 solid hours of Chemistry is no joke hookay. Nyaaah..actually it's one big joke la but if you actually do it, it's no joke. At all. But it's okay =) Everything works its way out eventually kan kan kan?
Thank god for Farah who decided to sweep me away to downtown east last minute to get bubble tea. Haha. Dickhead eh, Farah? Dickhead habeeeeesss =D "You can call me Aaron, or you can call me tonight." "Hmmm...Can I call you dickhead instead?" Tsk. That girl..tak sayang mulut eh kau?! But really aaah..I can't believe that anybody could come up with a pick-up line as tak-tau-malu as that. The nerve! And to think that my classmates were the one who started joking about this pick-up line first. Heh. Didn't expect somebody would actually use it in real life situation. Gah. So geli. I've got a jogging date later. Hehehehehehehehehehehe =D Boogey bogel. Ya'll should try that some time =D |