For the record, I think I've thrown out like 20 pairs of shoes from the shoe cupboard today. Haha. Let's see...there's 5 pairs of Nike's, a pair of Gola, 3 pairs of Charles&Keith, two pairs of Adidas', a few pumps and lots and lots of slippers which was
carefully picked and thrown out. Altogether, there's about 5 big plastic bags filled with shoes at the refuse chute. So I assume that's more than 20 pairs la? Now there are more valid reasons to top the shoe cupboard back up since it's quite...empty. Hehe. Not really la. There's just enough space for the remaining shoes to be stored properly without them stacking over one another. Very unsightly, I tell you. Oh and I found 3 pairs of Trail slippers in black, blue and red which I never knew we had =D Yay!
And now my bedroom is like step-jepon style. Heh. The bed is gone and only the mattress is left behind. Now...we're just waiting for the sofabed to arrive, which is not so soon. Ohwell. I'm not done cleaning out the wardrobe though since the sister is getting the neeeeewww one later. Shall deal with that over the weeks or so =)

The trip to Ikea was sooo adrenaline rushing in a way or two =D I practically wanted to buy everything there c0s everything is just so pretty! I swear I'll buy all my furniture there once I get my own house =)
Haven't been getting into the study proper mood yet. Been catching up with my sleep over the weekend and it was h-e-a-v-e-n-l-y =) I've never had uninterrupted sleep in like months. Okay la maybe not since my bedtime these past few days is at 4.30am or later. Heee..but when I fell asleep, I slept soundly so that's what counts =) Shall hit the books starting tomorrow =)
Ahwells.
I can't wait to sleep <3
Okay I just realised how much I miss mr.papaya after looking through them photos =(