|
Thursday, September 14, 2006 @ 8:32 PM
take me away
Take me away to a place where the stars come out from their hiding places behind the clouds.
Take me away to a place where there is absolute silence but some kind of a melodious whispers drowning me. Take me away to a place where there is absolutely nobody but there's some kind of a companion assuring me that I'm not alone. Take me away to a place where I can escape. Anybody know of such place(s)? And I'm missing my girlfriends already. Only got to talk to them for a teeny bit of a moment for the whole damned week. Sigh. Now there are just aplenty of reasons to look forward to Fridays c0s that's when we go for our weekly bubble tea =) Haha. Somebody complained why I'm being quiet around him of late and questioned why I rarely reply to any of his sms's. I know you're reading this la so fat chance that I'm explaining myself here =) Go figure, dude. Nyeh. Somebody else who happened to read my blog entries told me that she's jealous of my..err.."happy and perfect life" to quote from her word for word. My dear, I have my fair share of effed-up days, insecurities, vent-up anger, complications and whatnot. I just chose not to blog about it =) Another coat of dark green and a *chantstoself* I love studying..I love studying..I love studying.. Or better yet, Studying Is Orgasmic. Studying Gives Me Orgasm. Maut aku. Blajar pon boleh gian. |