The sister wanted a makeover for the room, so a makeover shall the room receive. We tore apart the bed (actually papa dismantled it pretty neatly la), threw out old cupboards (with the tons of things inside), ruined the curtain rails in the process (mom was very upset about this) and move everything out from our room. Then we splashed (not really. mom will hyperventilate seeing the mess) the walls in white and coat it back in....green. Papa believed in DIY, refusing to call in the professionals to do the job, so we've been spending sleepless nights dealing with the painting of walls. But I'm not complaining anyways c0s papa did a fantabulous job in helping us here and there in painting of room =) I love this handydandyman papa of mine. He can cook (his nasi briyani is orgasmic), repairs computers, paint walls nicely, do better housework than I can, and above all, he teaches people how to drive! =D Driving instructor lah. Heh. Okay before I deviate any further...
The sister then decided to make things a little bit trickier by wanting stripes on the walls. So a striped wall she will get. Haha. Lime green and dark green combination..wahlaoeehhh. I was never a big fan of green but so far, the colour came out good =) And I'm beginning to like it. Heh.

We always have to inject some fun in whatever we do kan? Hah. Sempat ajer aku ni eh? =D Undercoating walls had never been so..er..smiley (and kai-y). Nyaah! After all the blue had been covered in white, we start putting the green on =)

The outcome after 2 nights of undercoating and masking-taping the walls into precise proportions for stripes of light and dark green (the masking tape is not yet removed in this picture. that's why the edges are kind of messy.). Haaaa..Not bad ey, the workmanship? =D
But the sister once again decided to change her fickle mind, thinking that the light green is too..lemau. She wanted some neon/fluroscent green to contrast with the dark one -.-" Haiy. We'll see what the man has to say about that la hor? Right now, my job is to complete the other wall in dark green =) yay!
Chemistry practical was fun just now =D We had to deal with inorganic qualitative analysis last year but this time it's organic. Which is pretty much more exciting c0s the results obtained are more than just white precipitate and change of colours =D We created ethyl ethanoate! Eh betol tak? Ethanol campur ethanoic acid dapat ethyl ethanoate eh? Entah laah..but the smell brings back childhood memories =D You know those bubble you blow with a straw from a tube of gooey stuff? And then you can "adjust" the size of your blown bubble but popping your mouth back in and blow? Ahhhh..that smell lah =) Now I have the urge to hunt that thing down and blow bubbles till I knock myself out =D So now I know that ester smell. Nyeh. Not really sweet-smelling though. But compared to the rancid smell of its substituents, I'd rather sniff that ester till I got woozy. Hee. Of course I just had to spill some concentrated sulphuric acid onto my fingers and I havent stop scratching them ever since =
And I miss doing maths which actually involve NUMBERS. For all I know, maths has always been about NUMERICAL FIGURES and NOT alphabets in italics. Sheesh. Tell me what's the point of learning integration again? =Blaah. Whatever la eh. Promos are in like 8 fecking days and it would be wise of me to stop questioning "why are we learning all these sodding stuff" and get down to feeding my brains with them.....whathaveyous.
But meanwhile, let me just paint the walls green.