|
Sunday, October 01, 2006 @ 1:39 AM
*dances around
I guess I am pretty much easily contented =)
Being smiled at, although sleepily, early in the morning is more than enough to make my day =) A walk to school makes me happy even though I'm aware to the fact that I was about to enter the school hall 15 minutes later, having to deal with an almost fatal GP paper. Seeing that sheepish smile with tousled hair and that oh-so familiar after school scent is sufficient to send me off smiling like a lunatic goon =) What more when we crouched quietly by the pavement, momentarily mesmerised by the way a mimosa plant closes its leaves one by one upon being touched =) And of course, there was the unplanned an hour plus or so of conversation, talking about absolutely anything under the sun while trying to flip our slippers backwards =) The song posted on the previous entry brought me back down the memory lane two years ago =)) Now I love the walking trips back and forth to and from White Sands more =) How long was it since I get major facial cramps due to the overexercise of facial muscles from smiling for too long? =) "Heeeeyy...today was the day riiiiight???" *insert big grin of his here* =D And then there was earlier tonight with baggy jeans and my favourite number 3 soccer jersey that he was wearing =) I was and still am smiling throughout the whole time even when I'm facing this disgusting thing called Chemistry. What more is there left to say? I love this professional-rolling-eyes-muka-kerek-tapi-tak-menjadi guy truckloads =) =) ho0da darl, I think it'd be a long time before I'd mindlessly rant and complain to you eh. Hehe. And oh my, it's October already. I've waken up already since now September has ended =) I just realised that I'm the only sixteen-year-old around my group of girlfriends =( Nad, Hanan, Syid, Khalis, Rai, Huda, ho0da, etcetc are all technically a year older than me! Gaaaaah. As a consolation, I'm always young la hor? Heh. Quick December, come quick! |