Got another interview earlier today together with Naddie =) Hoho. I was so sure that I couldn't get this interview c0s I practically ignored the office's calls yesterday. I mean, they called during school hours while I was having maths tutorial. Besides, I don't usually answer calls which are alien to me. Heh. But it didn't occur to me that I applied for jobs, so obviously offices with weird numbers would start calling in lah. Haiyoh *slapsforehead* Luckily for me, that guy decided to call me back and I finally answered the call after realising the aforementioned fact. And yay =)) No thanks to Bari, Rahman and Jibrail though *chuckles*
Ahwell. There's a birthday party to attend to later tonight. Guess where is it at lah. Nyaah. Shall update more about it maybe later tonight if I'm not too drained out =)
Shall post up the pictures of Jibrail - which he shamelessly take using my handphone (and of course, if you use my phone to take pics, i shall post it up here. wahaha). Haha. Apparently he's been taking everybody's phone and began taking pictures of himself. Like a lot lah (but i shall post up only..err..4.)! Up to the point where my phone lags because of his numerous pictures. Go figure.




It was during Chemistry lecture. So while everybody was furiously writing down notes on what the lecturer was saying, he did this. Haha x) Now I can happily delete off his pictures and make way for more pictures, like pictures of myself to start with. Hoho =D
And of course with the bestie =) <3
And yesterday was the second consecutive night spent with
The Boy. LOL. Why do girls like to mention their boyfriends as The Boy ah? Really, it makes me wonder. Hoho. That aside, yesterday was undoubtedly...amazing as usual =) When ever was time spent with Kai not amazing, eh? =))))))))))) <3
Good day, loves =)