Oh great, the left eye is being infected again. This time, I guess it got quite serious judging from what the doctor told me just now.
Doctor: There's an infection in your eye.
Me: Umm..yeah. I know. Is it like conjunctivitis or something?
D: It's more than just conjunctivitis! This can lead to blindness!
M: ....
(i thought conjunctivitis is like the worst from of infection the eyes can get.)
Aaaaand she made a referal letter to the A&E unit at Changi General Hospital, which I don't think I'd be able to find some time to go for it. Aahh..we'll see how la yah. But meanwhile, contact lenses are a no-no for me. That's it. I was diagnosed with this sensitivity towards contact lenses like last year or so when my eyeball started to shrink (lots of unknown fluid kept pouring down my eyes and caused them to shrink). So I stopped putting on contact lenses for about a month. Then I put them on again since some optometrist said it's okay for me to wear them back =\ Buuuuuut yesterday proved everything wrong when my left eye started to tear up and reddened sooo much, and each blink was a torture. I almost couldn't open my eyes this morning c0s it was swollen up to twice it size. Nyah.
=) but nevertheless, the visit to the doctor's today was by far the longest visit, and I've got no complaints for that. Hehe. Thank you, you =))))
So, no more grey eyes or enlarged eyes for me. It's back to plain old specs now. Dang, can I go for Lasic surgery???
