
Haha..as the title of this entry suggested, I am flat broke for the entire month. Hurhur. Thanks to the impulsive splurging on Body Shop stuffs (and a few other random items which i suddenly find pretty and decided to mindlessly purchase without thinking twice. such rare occurences) the other day, I'm left with only a measly amount of money to last me until...raya? Hoho. That just substantiate and gives me more reason to find a job right after the promos, yay =) Mom and dad already gave me the green light so the only problem I have to worry about now is..what job should I take up? Heh.
The papers so far were kind of brutal. Chemistry, the paper which I put most effort in studying the bloody topics, is a killer. Hmmm, make that a massacre-er (if ever this word exist at all). And this time, I really, really, really blank out and I think I sort of hyperventilated what with the sweaty palms and difficulty breathing. I'm not exaggerating la keh. Heh. But what to do, it's all done and over with anyway. No point dwelling on it any further. Maths today was...okaaaaaay (because
sooomebody asked me to think of him if things go bad during the paper. hehe). Though the reassurance of passing is quite unstable but at least there more questions which are more or less managable, as compared to common tests.
Haiy. Just let me pass, can? I don't care what kind of pass lah. An E grade would suffice, as long as I'm eligible for a promotion next year, please? =(
To think I was actually contemplating on not turning up for the Biology paper tomorrow when it should not even be an issue to consider about. That's how hopeless I already feel in bio. Gah, I should've taken up Physics instead if I had known bio would be such a pain in the arse. I'll try and salvage whatever hope there is left for the technically-last-paper tomorrow. Getting a double-digit score would spell out euphoria for me *chuckles
Annoying. Nad, Hanan and Syid can put on their party hats after tomorrow already. I still have malay literature to deal with next Monday =( FYI, I'm still trying to digest the fact that I'm taking malay lit. Hoho, you can already make some conjectures on how much progress I've put in for that subject =) pretty darn obvious, is it not?
And so I'll resume with the last minute stuffing of bio facts into my hollow skull. Khalis should be proud of me. Hoho.