|
Saturday, October 07, 2006 @ 9:44 PM
take me on a carousel
Ramadhan so far had been great =) Two nights back I broke fast at gramps and ohmygod she cooked like a lot la! I shouldn't have told her that I'm coming seh. But nevermind =) that's my grandma for you - who happens to always think that I'm too thin. Oooookay. If I'm too thin, that makes kakak almost non-existant. Hohoho =D Or makhluk halus like Nad always say =)
And and and going around Geylang a few times these few weeks reminded me of O's last year where Nad and I absolutely refuse to study and go there instead *chuckles =) Banyak kali pulak tu. Hurhur =) But what's Ramadhan without making a trip there kan kan kan? Promos will be coming to a complete end this monday and I still can't believe that I actually sat through without dying on the spot. Maybe the dying part will come later on Wednesday next week when we get back our papers yea. Ohwell. I share the same sentiments as Syaza about missing the whole time we spent in school up till 8.30pm mugging our hearts out in the library. Haha. There's no such thing as whispering in that library *chuckles* The ratio of talking mindlessly to asking serious questions about Maths or Chemistry was 1:1 =) Hee..now you know why those study sessions had been uber fun although it's sickeningly tiring =) I was reading my sastera book just now and mama was asking me what's my next paper this coming monday. me: umm..sastera. mama: sastera? melayu ke aper? me: nolah. keling. mama: *frowns* Have I mentioned that I love it when my mama frowns like that? *chuckles =) . . . . . . . What if I don't meet the requirements of passing 2 H2's and 1 H1 eh? Hello, polytechnic =) Any vacancy for me? Ohdear the haze is getting worse by the day. Going at this rate, I don't think I'll be able to step out of the house at all. I can already smell smoke in the house =\ Smoke and my nose and lungs can never go together. Na-uh *shakeshead* |