The past week's been great, for more reasons than one =) It's 4.09 in the morning now and the drive to do up this entry in comprehensible words is pretty much taxing. So let's just make do with pictures, shall we? Since we all know that pictures do speak a thousand words. Hoho =)
Monday:



Tuesday:

Aahh I got lazy trying to put on back the tudung after maghrib prayers at Masjid Sultan. I neeeeeeeeeed to put in more effort next time lah. Haiyoh.
Wednesday:
I heard Michael Buble, Westlife, and Lifehouse =)))))) on a phonecall at 2.15 in the morning. *insertmoresmileshere*
Thursday:
Syukur alhamdullilah, I couldn't be more thankful today =) Results were given out on Wednesday and today and I could never be more thankful that I did not die. Haha. Basically every subject was passed except for bio (which i didnt plan on passing anyway). I admit there was a tinge of disappointment when I got back some papers but hey, I should learn to be appreciative sometimes, yes? Ohwell. Thank goodness for papa being understanding and knowing that it had been a struggling year for me so he's pretty happy that I pulled through even with just-scrape-through-grades =) Papa's happy, and that's what matters. Hoho. Apparently he was worried that I might not make it through la.
And and and I just love going to Whitesands even more now =)))))))))))) Fitting shirt, long hair and sideburns, oily noses and eskimoes *chuckles* <3 <3 <3
Ah..emo-ing. I think =D
Friday:
Bring it on =)