As what my classmates would say, I
perangai today in school. Heh. Came to school as per normal with the intention to hand in the darn written report (ohmygod like finaaleeeeyy!!!!! *throwsconfetti*) and check the marksheet for our final results that would appear on the slip. That's it. After that, I would cabut school halfway to join the family for our once-in-a-blue-moon shopping trip at Johor! Woowoot! Hey..like I said, it's once in a blue moon. Not often that we get to go out as a whole family nowadays you know. Shopping at that!


So we went the umm..newest shopping center there. I can't quite figure out the name but it's something like Jusco? Hmm..yeah. Something like that. Just another typical huge shopping paradise with branded names at every corner you can find. And of course, tons and tons of restaurants which are denied the Halal cert here, but all edible for us there. Annoying. We're fasting at that! Grrr..
But it's okay =) At least there are some stuff which we can tapau back home.

Good ol' Dunkin Donuts =DCan I have another family day out like this some time soon, please?