|
Thursday, November 02, 2006 @ 5:11 AM
and i don't want to miss a thing =)
Haaaa..finally finally, the luxury of sitting down in front of the comp and mindlessly "surf around" before realising that my blog went dead for about a week already now. The reason? =)
Luckily all the interviews that both Nad and I went to didn't end up in vain. So yah, that implies that I've been kept busy with work for the past week or so. But I'm still not disclosing to where I'm working at =) Hehe. For those who know, err..tau lah. For those who don't, err..let's just say I'm in the retail line =) (future blog entries may include complaints of the shits I went through a day at work. hehe, so you can make rough gauges and assumptions from there) I remember applying for a part-time job though, but they gave me a temporary full-time job. Sigh. I sense that there won't be much of jalan raya with them friends again for me this year =( Annoying shit. Aah, I don't know what else to blog about now (another annoying shit) when initially, I had the world to talk about when I came online. The eye's fine now, thank you to those who asked =) Just that I'm waiting for that sister of mine to make new spectacles for me. For now, I'll just stick to looking like a selenge bacin with these red/brown specs of mine =) Thank god, it's afternoon shift tomorrow, yay =) Oh oh oh! I just realised that this is the sweetest song ever (padahal it's been around since donkey years) thanks to the shop's replaying this song over and over again =) Oh and I find The Cranberries disgustingly annoying =\ Yalah, thanks to the shop putting the whole album on loop la! I can practically imitate the lead singer's voice already. In your heaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad..in your heeaaaaaaaadd..zombie, zombie, zombieee-eeh-eeehh-eehhh. Annoying, I tell you! Oh but that's definitely not the sweetest song la =) I don't wanna close my eyes=) And I miss you, Md Kailani =) |