|
Wednesday, November 29, 2006 @ 9:04 PM
hell is near, you can walk.
I can never be good with words when it comes to actually describe my feelings. Just as well, I have a very good reason to keep quiet when the rotten feelings start pouring in, yes? Which basically explains why my blog entries had never been too personal. Well, part of it is because I don't see the need to share the discombobulated and jumbled thoughts of mine here. I don't think it'll come out as comprehensive as I intended it to anyway. Ahwell...
Thanks, loves, for last night =) You guys' selamba-ness can really crack me up no matter how hard I try to remain stoic. Hoho. I still can't get over the part when coffee starts pouring out of Faizal's nose when he gave out that snorty laughter. Ah, I donno how to describe that laughter but if you can imagine well then, good for you. Haha. And my step-sexy-tak-menjadi-cannot-stimulate-me. Annoying arses. Haha =) But thanks for the fun and laughter, guys. I really needed it =) And to Naddiee for hearing me rant (and finally see tears. HAH!) even just for a teeny bit =) Funny, when your cat scratched and bit me, macam sedap gitu =D Haha. I look suicidal now with scratch marks all over my wrists. Hee. Have fun at Ritz Carlton later, dear =) Dang, why must I leave tomorrow =( I'd give anything to go to the post-prom party later on. Gaaaaaah. I'm numb to you - numb and deaf and blind Ehh korang tolong ah takmo jam lagu ni lagi aah. Tekak aku takleh angkat ah siol. Hahahahahaha =D (okay, inside joke la.) |