|
Thursday, November 09, 2006 @ 12:21 AM
rant and whine
(entry may be full of..profanities. im sorry. its one of those days when im really vexed and all those foul words will just pour out..so yah.)
Sometimes I feel that my workplace ought to be fucked upside down, but sometimes I like the rush of people swarming in to the place. But one thing I cannot stand at all is the customers who think they are such big fucks. Especially those taitai-s or young spoilt brats who really have zero sense of..fashion? Haha, who am I to say kan. It's not like as if I'm a mix-and-match guru myself but at least I don't go for knitwear and try to "jazz" it up by adding a humongous belt right under my boobs. Haha, okay I was just describing what this girl tried to do la. Tsk =\ Sungguh burok. Oh and those customers who'd demand for a new piece after trying on their respectives clothes. If there's no more new piece, they'd scruntinise the damned baju and will try every possible flaw there is (i think they'd be happy if i gave them a microscope or something) "Oh there's a missing thread." Like whatthefuck do you want me to do? Find that damned piece of fugging thread? "The workmanship is not good..." "Can you check other outlet if there's a new piece?" I swear, if I didn't count to three mentally in my head and subtly take a deep breath, I'd have told all of these customers to fuck off and die. Annoying fucks. But aaaanyway, besides all these fuckers, there are a few good ones that really made my day la =) Like those mommies who bring their babies. And ohmygod the babies are like....eeee aku nak kidnap!!! =D (Oh ignore that gushing over babies) And and also, the shop do have some nice decent tops that are of my taste. And aper laaagi kaan =)) What's more, the kakak-kakaks there are ever so willing to use their staff discount to make my purchase. And and and! I just realised that we can bring the shop's hangers home =) Haha, so my wardrobe will be replaced by those hangers which I lugged home just now. Macam style gitu kan. My wardrobe full of Dorothy Perkins "clothes". Padahal hanger je la. Jadi la eh =) Okay I'm off to bed. The hot guy in purple shirt is waiting =) |