Hahahaha. Having a
pretty really random online conversation with Nad, Anwar and Kai currently (while watching Farah struggling to keep awake. heh.). Pretty hilarious, each and every one of the conversations. Hehe. Nah, shall not disclose anything la =) Online conversations are meant to be private, in case any of you still don't know that.
Aaaaahneewaaaysss,

























We got sesat all the way to Great World City (thanks to yours truly's awesome idea to randomly ride a shuttle bus there) to catch a movie there. Buuuuuuuuuut we just ended up buying tickets from the GV outlet there, just to watch at...Tampines Mall. Hehe. Hanan was being missed, definitely. But hopefully we made it up to her by appearing at her void deck to pass her cookies and had a really hilarious moment there (im still waiting for the rest of our pics tau Hanan..hee =D hope you're having a great time holidaying, sayang). Even for just a bit =) I love my girlfriends to bits laa =) We'll have a complete girls day out soon okay, hunnies? =)
I shall..post up more pictures. Later. Haha.
Oh and, I'll really miss working at Dorothy Perkins. A hell lot. But kasi chance kat orang yang can work much longer than I can la hor? Haiyah, long story. Haha.
Oh, oh and! Kita saaaaaaaaaaaayang kat abang Qhairil kita aaaahh!! =D
always, you know. always...