Work was good today. Most probably because I'm in an unusually good and cheery mood due to the high dosage of endorphins I had last night =)) [it still is active the moment I'm blogging here so it must've been one hell of a huge dosage, yes? Heh. Shall not go into details =) you know, I know, baby =)] And also it's probably because everybody was in their good mood as well, I've got nothing to complain about today =)
Ahwell. The week's been pretty eventful, what with the final oral presentation of project work. F-I-N-A-L-L-Y the majorly hardcore bitch of the year is being done and over with once and for all. I heaved a huge sigh of relief (a good sign) the moment I stepped out of the classroom knowing that everything is done =) Not forgetting to mention the fact that I submitted a very last minute piece of the final document but let that be insignificant for now =) But I have to say, even with the late nights which caused my eyebags to worsen (Musa surrendered, haha), it had been fun in one way or another working with the darling groupmates of mine =) I'll sure miss their constant naggings asking me to sleep. Hurhur =)

They issued us this humongous and horrible looking nametags to paste on our left or right
boob chest for identification. Haha. Annoying.
And right after pw, went straight to jalan raya with them secondary schoolmates. Heh, I'm deprived of jalan raya you see. So what do I care if I'm exhausted, pw's over. Hoho. So there were me, Hanan, Syida, Khalis, Shereen, Melati, Ikmal, Alwi, Zahid, Nafis, Aqil (I'm gonna kidnap Husna), Syafiq, Taufiq..did I miss out anybody else? Heh. Anyways, it was fun =) It was pretty slow kinda nice outing. I don't mind the few houses that we managed to visit. There was no rush and that's fine with me =)
I stole this from Zahid's friendster =))

Last house of the day; evident from the ohmygoodness oily face(s). *chuckles* Shall steal more photos from Shereen =D
Hot Syida
Hot Hanan
Hot Khalis
Hot ShereenBeen going out with the bestie after work, too =) and tonight was unusually funny. Hehe..shush eh Nad =D It's been a long time since those kind of things happened and when it happened, mygod I'm react-less. Haha.

There are some days when shits at work made me adamant on quitting but there are some days where I enjoy working there so much that I kept trying to find ways to continue working there even when school re-opens. Well, for one thing the pay's good and everything but juggling with school and work? Naah, I don't think I'd be able to survive both. Ahwell, we'll see how things go =) I'll just go with the flow. Hey that rhymes =)

tengoklah store room kedaiku yang berserak cam nak mampos ni. camner aku tak stress? haha..tapi takpe ah. almari aku lagi rabak =D
So I'm anticipating the end of this month when the kaching-kachings will restore my pathetic bank account. Hehe. But then again, I doubt they'll fill in that much c0s taking a look at my
shopping wants list, it'll still remain as pathetic. Hoho. Let's review some which I discussed over with Nad just now.
-set aside $350 for papa (handphone bills for the year la. i've only paid $250 =()
-mp3 player (my baby jammed again so no point going over to the company and repair it. gah. might as well get a new one, kan kan kan?)
-jacket (*smiles*)
-handphone (nyah. we'll see about this la. i doubt the man will disallow, soooo..dumdeedaa)
-specs (this is a need. not a want. and no, i'm not trying to pacify myself, thanks)
-contacts lenses..? (heh i can see hanan and syida frowning)
-jeans! (okay, maybe not)
-Vera Wang Princess perfume! (omg it's vanilla scent!!)
ohyes how can I forget.
-pizza hut (or whatever they want to eat) treat for the girls =) and boy(s), too, if he(they) want/s. Heh.
Ah, it shall be reviewed once more and affirmed later. There's still the CPF and savings to think about, you know. Ew.
Don't give me that look la. I know I declared to the whole world that I loathe and detest shopping but hey, this is a one time thing..yes? No? Gah. Maybe I'll end up giving every cent to mama so that I can't spend. Heh heh heh.
oh and, macam semakin banyak orang gitu eh gush gush over that hot guy in purple shirt *chuckles*
i just love the way he gives that cheeky grin and selamba shrug when i "what was that???" *smiles*Morning shift again tomorrow. =) Night night darlings *blowskisses*