I swear I can't get back to sleep after accidentally waking up at 5.30 just now. But it's okay =) At least I got to hear him before he left for KL just awhile ago...Gah. Fat chance I'll blog about my innermost feelings here =P You guys will just gag. Painful isn't it, to gag? Hoh.
Yesterday was sweet =) He plucked up the courage to go over to gramma's house and had another round of lunch there (well, at least for him. i was famished!). Heheeee..I shall not go into details la yah? But let's just say it went quite smoothly, well, since he'd been there already twice over the last two years. Heee =)) It was both his and gramma's request for him to have lunch there so go figure ;)
Gramps: Haaa..nanti nyai buat satu cerita, Shasha jadi heroine, Kai jadi hero.
Kai: Hero kering...
Gramps: Hah? Hero keling?
Kai: Tak..kering.
Gramps: (laughs out loud, including me)
Epitome of cute =D



I think he tengah feeling feeling Scofield in this picture =D
I badly need my Adobe Photoshop baaaaccck with all my brushes and fonts in tact =(