Some pictures may be really backdated but who cares. I'm posting them up anyways =D oh and, they're in random order, I must add =) I'm too lazy to add captions as well, so go figure hookay? Most of the pictures speak for themselves anyway so captions are pretty much redundant =)
Indon trip =)) It's love, really. Now that the misunderstanding between us has cleared up, the trip is back to being fun. Haha, don't ask =) It's just something between best friends share. =) I love you, babe.

















And and and my birthday =))

The elder sister bought me the cookie cake above aaaand also that gorgeous Levi's jacket I've been eyeing on =D The man and the elder brother each gave me 50smackeroos as their traditional birthday gift every year =D The mama got me a pair of stylo mylo earrings =D The cousin, Qhairil, gave me a wallet and this gorgeous necklace =D The three darlings, Naddiee, Syida and Hanan gave me that gorgeous gorgeous (!!!!!) choker and earring set which I've fallen madly in love with since a long time ago, and also the time of my life with our girls' outing =D The aunt, technically my third mother, gave me this gorgeous necklace with my name initial as the locket =D I got myself a blue heart pendant necklace with got lost in the train =(
The Boy (i still find it funny using this term but it's fun lah! hehe) gave me an awesome time by impromptu-ly spending the saturday with me and missing his silat training =D PLUS that surprise and the two special gifts yesterday =) He is one awesome...boyfriend, isn't he? Haha, sungguh tak kene la I call him boyfriend in my blog. Hor, Kai, hor? =P Alah you know I love you still anyway =))

And of course with my darling girls =) Went out to town on a Sunday and hooooh it's packed =) But the company kickass so nothing worth complaining about. I love you girls truckloads =) Hope you all enjoyed the treat, babes <3





