|
Thursday, December 21, 2006 @ 6:27 AM
this time, all i want is you =)
There was you with your guitar slung on your shoulder and a paper bag in your other hand, approaching me with your ever so adorable and sheepish smile, and wearing that favourite number three soccer jersey of mine =) You gently refused to let me carry one of your bags for you as usual, and made our way noisily (what with our light-hearted bickerings and everything =)) to...there. And one surprise after another you came up with to sweep me off my feet =) Even with the slight rain, that didn't dampen anything at all because you were there =) Then came in the ultimate, when you finally serenaded me and brought me up all the way to cloud nine with your honey voice and guitar..these two never failed to awe (and melt) me, dear =) Of course with the gifts which you gave me....I wouldn't mind having a belated birthday celebration every year if everytime they were to be as awesome like this =)
20th December 2006 - was by far the most amazing day of the entire year =) To be honest, it has been a pretty great year for me with many many amazing days but yesterday was exceptionally amazing. Haha, okay blame on my lack of vocabulary power to not being able to come out with a better word than amazing, but you get the drift la yah? Yesterday was absolutely amazing =D (somebody please enlighten me on a better word to describe other than amazing?) I'm still woozy, a (positive) side-effect from yesterday =) As cliche as this sounds, I'd never want the whole of yesterday to end. At all. I mean, who would want an amazing (haha, okay) day to end kan kan kan? It left me this warm, fuzzy, tingly-tangly feeling...every single event seems to play so much importance =) Even the traumatising mud walks to and fro Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, Md.Kailani =)) I told you I can never thank you enough. Hee..there'll be more thank you-s to come, you know you know =D I'll thank you everyday till you get sick of it, muahahaha =D This time all I want is you Now that I've listened to Lifehouse's version of this song, it doesn't change my mind at all. I still prefer yours anytime =) 20th December 2006 - is absolute love. Absolutely perfect. And you make me fall in love with you all over again, everyday, and a little deeper each and every time =) |