A miracle! I can get onto this blogger website! Haha, okay I'd better make this fast before the internet connection decided to pang seh me again -.-"
The past few days had been love =)) Thursday was love, Friday was love (okay although it was only at night when things began spicing up =P), and today was love too. Because all those days were spent with the people I love. Wah so many love, I love! =D

Thursday was spent catching a movie and doing a bit of random window shopping around Cathay with Kai (baby, i'm in love with that adidas jacket too aahh!) =) Ohhh and we fiinaaallly ate out! Hahahaha, don't bother wondering why =D Night At The Museum was selling fast and it was almost impossible to get two seats together, so we settled for Stranger Than Fiction. I didn't even know that movie existed, just picked it out of random since its the earliest next show available which still have decent seats around. The movie turned out quite pleasant actually, no regrets for picking out something random =) Out of 5 popcorns, I give it a 4 =D Go watch, go watch! I think it's only available at Cathay cineplexes though...hmm.


Went back to school on Friday to meet up with Khalis and Rai =D Hehe. The time was supposed to be spent wisely revising Maths and such but we ended up playing a bit of hockey at the track instead =D Hoho, but I don't mind. Heee.
And I absolutely looooooove my handphone plan now that there's free incoming call =D wooooweeee! Ahahaha =DDDDD