Shopping today was the culprit! Gaaaaaah!
But it was worthwhile =) Dropped by Stansfield College for awhile for kakak to enquire about the course that she's gonna take up soon. 22thousand smackeroos for 3years course, yo. Why university fees so expensive one ah? *shakeshead* Ohwell. Then we lunched at Fish&Co Glasshouse. Yummy yummy!

She's in a binging mood today so she wore her binging outfit =D Greedy, greedyy..
The drink yang sedap nak mampos =D
Pink Passion
That dish you see there (Seafood Platter) is actually for one person. But the both of us couldn't even finish it up 0.o
Greedy.Nad, blanja us there at the end of this month, kay? =D Hehe.
After which we went around town and the shopping-like-mad began. I got a lot of...stuff. Which basically equates to spending a lot soooooooo yes. I think I spent about 250smackeroos in all today. My favourite purchase of the day today would be my NikeDunks =D It was impromptu la! Hoho, I fell in love at first sight with that shoee haaaaa =)) Faladee faladaaa..so much for not going to spend at all eh? I can see h0oda smirking already. HEH. The plan to not eat in school still persist though =) Oh I forgot that I have yet to buy my stationeries. Cheh.

The very very very very very nice black halter babydoll top which I fell in love with at first sight =))School for the past three days had been fun somehow. Okay la, fun in the sense that it had been pretty slacky and I self-declared that school officially ends at 12.30 for the past three days consecutively and snuck out of school. With Nad, of course. Haha. I skipped my first bio lecture of the year! It wasn't meant to be surprising, you know. Hoho. And the maths topical test was hilariously...hmm..how should I put this nicely...UNmanagable =) I still had the time to turn back and smile at Bari. Heh heh. So that explains pretty much everything, no?
And for the first three days, I keep hearing this same thing over and over again from the teachers and the new principal.
A'LEVELS IN LESS THAN TEN MONTHS
Mmhmm..the first time it was being told, I pretty much got that through my thick skull already, thanks =) Haa well. What to do..if I'd already had suicidal thoughts during O'levels already, what more A'levels? I'd say, bring it on.
Chey, macam ye ye aku ni. Haha.
Yeaaap, my class is now much smaller with 5people gone. Not happening anymore la =( Syafiq had better get through the conditional papers or I'll slaughter him alive. Gah. The timetable for this year is kind of...relaxing. 14 free periods per week, yo! Haha but there must be a reason to it since it's...year 2. I still can't believe I'm a year 2 student now. I don't feel like a j2 c0s I still feel kinda dumb. HEH.

I'm a happy girl with many many happy hours! Riiiiiight...-.-"
I can see eyebags alreadyyyyy
In the audi for GP lecture. Again, no surprise that I managed to doze off in there despite the air conditioning being extra freezing now =\
The newly revamped LT5. Macam studio gitu. Cool, kan kan kan?
another Adora and Syida =D
They like my new phone =DYeaaap. I foresee another year of late nights, worsened case of insomnia, heavier eyebags (i donno how much heavier can it get),
frequent daily migraines, more suicidal thoughts, worsened moodswings (Kai, dah warning eh kat sini =P)...and the list goes on =)
Bring it on, baby. Bring it on.
p/s:

Hot kan, ini Mohammad Kailani???? =P