|
Sunday, January 21, 2007 @ 5:32 PM
berikanlah aku hidup.
Which idiot would spill apple juice all over her handphone for the 2nd time?!? Okaylah, it's a rhetorical question since yes, that idiot is no one but yours truly. Grrr...I hope they warrant such cases like that =D Buat muka slumber je lah hor? Hoho =))
I didn't know that a sore throat takes on a very slow recovery =\ Been clearing my throat non-stop for the past week and the voice is still kinda sengau comes every morning. Hope it'll go away soon..wanna get started with dikir practices already. God, how I miss dikir =( But I doubt I'd get to do all the performances they have in store for us this year. One word, darlings, A'levels. Haha, I still find it a big joke that I'm taking A'levels this year. Funny, kan kan kan? *shakeshead* Anyhoos =) Yesterday was greaaat. Nyaah. Went around random shopping at Queensway to oogle at shoes, and lots of oogling I did. Heh. Can I have that limited edition Nike dunks? =( And and and that adidas shoes too, please? I just love those limited edition shops lah =) They sell really great stuff there. But I got a Nike shirt for the brother instead. Haha, I must be kidding myself that I actually bought my brother something. Heh. It turns out that he didn't really like the colour of the shirt though so..hmmm..it's up for grabs! Nyeh x) Bumped into Firdaus, Asnu and company there. Haha, what are the chances that I'd actually bump into them there? Heh. Went off to meet Kai thereafter =) He made me decide on where to go since he claimed that he's been doing all of the deciding the whole day with Anwar. Haha, and so I randomly decided to go to the airport. Macam dah lama tak jejak kaki there..and that's the place where we had our just-starting-out-dates. Hehe =)) Was hungry but wasn't in the mood to eat anything heavy (apparently this mood always dominates whenever we're out. i can safely say that we ate the first time together out last year. and it was only once. sumpah!) so we just settled for yanyan and oreo wafer sticks with drinks at Cold Storage while sitting cozily on the floor at the viewing mall =) And I totally suck at lip reading, unlike him. He can figure out some words which require really subtle lip movement seh. Gah >.< Dropped by mom's shop this morning to have my measurements taken for my prom dress. Haha, prom dress seh! Yes, in early January c0s apparently, the manequin at mom's shop will get to wear my dress first -.-" Mom wants to experiment some beading embroidery on my dress hence the early sewing. I'd already told her I'll buy a new dress if this turns out disastrous like last two years' dress did. Heh. But hopefully it'll turn out good since it's being handled in the hands of this lady who sews bridal gowns for a living o.O and she's quite renowned since she owns a bridal boutique like mom said. Aahhh, I'm already excited =D I settled for a simple tube dress since I can't get my brains cracking to design another dress..so thank goodness for design books and magazines! Gotta get going with maths tutorial which was supposed to be done like last week -.-" Toodles, darlings =) <3 |