I have been bloghopping last night and came upon several touching and sweet entries of some girls about their significant others =) And somehow, their entries make me go aaawww instead of gagging "Eee meluat!" kinda thing.
Haha, yes yes, unfeeling of me, I know. But I went aaaww, so there's gotta mean something kan? Okay, I admit there were a few exceptions like when the girl decided to use colourful fonts in alternate big and small letters, declaring things like,
bAbY luP eEuu 4eVa mY dArLink PwInCe! i MiShh euX soOo MuChxxxx..Umm, okay. Tell me, who wouldn't gag at that? Haha.
I realised that when it comes to...expressing stuffs like this, I suck. Big, big time. Hehe. Because I can't remember if I actually dedicate one whole chunk of entry to that somebody special named Mohammad Kailani in this blog =D Haha okay, I don't think I ever did apart from a paragraph (never more than that, i noticed) saying that I love him and everything (which i really, really do).
-smilesgleefully- I can say that there's much more which I want to express than an entry could do =) Because he's been there, all along, all these while. And there's nothing else that I can do except to just love him more each and every day.
Hooooooooooooooooh I guess that's as far as I could go. Really ahhh..Haha. Maybe there'll be more to come some time soon yea? =)
=)