|
Tuesday, January 23, 2007 @ 11:00 PM
nice? no? hoho.
Staying overnight at a mad person's house for the third time this month is sufficient enough to drive me up against any wall. Haha..but in a way, it's kinda therapeutic to me as well since I get to be mad and release a little bit of tension that is wound up in me of late =) So thanks, ohmightyXueling. Heh. I still find the way she frown and look at me saying in a very vexed tone like as though she might strangle me in any moment, "Eh bitch, stop being so nice can?!?! That bitch is practically bitching the hell out of you!", very very hilarious. Haha, as you can see, Xueling's vocabulary is pretty much limited for the lack of better word to substitute 'bitch'. She'll always leave me confused as, hey, who's the bitch here now? *chuckles*But, ahwell, I love this bitch of mine. Erhem, yes she's got me into doing this bitch-thing.
"...stop being so nice can?!?!" Hmmm..I'm still trying to figure out by what she meant by me being so "nice". It's like..Rai said that, kakak said that, Alex said that, Kel said that, Farah said that, Hanan said that..well, you get the idea. BUT. What is with me being nice about? =\ Nono, I'm not declaring to the whole world that I'm a mighty nice person by listing down the names of the people (who are mostly mad, btw, so their judgement shouldn't be taken seriously) who said I'm nice because personally, I don't think I am. What kind of a nice person would swear to her ownself for missing the bus every morning? What kind of a nice person would kick the chair back if her leg banged into it? What kind of a nice person would call her boyfriend asshole, kental or selenge bacin (the list goes on..haha)? Nice people don't do that, you know. That is, solely my opinion of an ideal nice person. And the only person that comes to mind when I think of the word "nice" is none other than kak Husna *smileswidely* Now, compare me and kak Hus, it would take even the stupidest of all the idiots to know who is the nice one =) Heh. I have the word "not nice" smeared all over my face, don't you know don't you know? Maaaybe in their definition of "nice" (keep in mind that they are mad =P) is that, I don't do anything much if anybody was to provoke me in the bitchiest (see, for the lack of better word!) of manner. There are a lot of examples to begin with but I shall not attempt to list them down. Because this one reason fits for all case study (haha, macam geography gitu kan). I won't stoop down to their level. It's like a been there done that thing for me. Because for one thing, I've been in there a few times before and I've gotten the hang of it I guess. Like, what's the point of shooting back that person down the same way he/she had done to you? It's a waste of energy, I'd say. And for someone like me, I don't have that much of energy to spare (think of the insomnia dominating nights). And since that person has done such an abhorable thing to you, why must you do the same damn abhorable thing back to him? Won't that make you a worse person than he/she is? Like my gramma said, let him/her eat his/her heart out =) Don't ever give him/her the pleasure to see you crumble down at their remarks c0s it just clearly shows what wimps they actually are. Isn't it better for you to sit back and enjoy their shows that they specially put up for you to see what fools they actually are? =) Or like Kai loves to say this so much, "Nanti akhirat, they'll BURN." Haha =D Now, which is better, you tell me? You stooping down low, or let karma takes its course? I prefer the latter, thank you. Oh, and one more thing. A teacher (i swear i forgot who already) once told the whole class that the word "nice" doesn't mean a single thing. At all. It's a meaningless word. Or to put it in a nicer way, it's a universal adjective. I mean, you use it for practically everything! Nice food. Nice dress. Nice painting. Nice hair. Nice shoes. Nice work. Nice time. Nice handwriting. Nice person (!!!). And the list goes on to everything and anything in this world that you can think of. And yes, it is, for the lack of better word, use the word "nice". Haha. So, I shall change the word that I used to describe Kak Husna. "Perfect" seems to fit in the description, no? =) I shall be the "nice" person *chuckles* |