|
Wednesday, January 03, 2007 @ 8:27 PM
sniff sniff*
I am becoming increasingly lazy by the day to update this blog of mine. The main culprit for the existance of this behaviour would of course be the lagging internet connection of late due to that earthquake in Taiwan or something.. But then again, it only affects Singtel/Singnet users, right? And I'm bloody hell using Starhub cablewhatevershit but still it's lagging. Gah. Then it must be the wireless thingie in the house then =\ Dad says it's because people have been tapping on our system or something....get your own internet connection can?! Sheesh. This is one thing that can really piss me off big time other than sneezing my head off (which I am currently doing so) - annoying, lagging internet connection. Gah.
Another thing is my bluetooth device. It's being at it again! Refusing to connect and such..making transfering pictures such an abhorable thing to do. Wahpiang eh. And the last one, is nobody else but my own fault. Like Nad likes to call me recently, akulah yang selenge bacin paling dan teramat bacin. I couldn't agree more. Why? I was I just had to press Cut from the right click options button. B-r-i-l-l-i-a-n-t, ain't it? And who else had to hear my endless rants over the phone, swearing every profanity that can ever be found (okay, not really) other than Kai? Yah, he had to agree that I'm the selenge bacin of the selenge bacins. Woo =) So yes, these series of events practically killed my every desire and mood to come down to the website to blog. When it is actually very enjoyable, tau! Annoying. Hookay so this is one whoooole entry of complaining, I feel much better =) Yay. Hehe. Oh, and Happy New Year everyone! (don't blame me for the late wishes, blame...whatever that i've just complained above. thanks -smiles-) Back to GP! (ohmygod school already started. you'll be hearing more of that in future entries...that is if i still decide to continue blogging, hohoho!) |