|
Sunday, January 14, 2007 @ 8:50 PM
such warmth on a rainy sunday
Thanks to the horrible, horrible weather lately that I'm down with blocked nose and itchy throat =\ it's damn annoying that I keep on coughing every few seconds bleargh. I guess a lot of people are down with flu/fever, yes? Yay I'm not alone =D falala... Oh yes, before I deviate on to other stuff which are cramped up in my head... happy 18th birthday, Syed Mohd Ryan Hichael! (nama kau macam tak boleh panjang lagi ah gitu?) Now you can smoke legally! But if you dare smoke in front of me, I'll still kick your bloody dick. And balls too, plus your ass maybe. What other things that you can do now legally hmm? Watch porn? Eh? Alah even if it's not legal, you'd already indulge in them every night in your room, I know. Rumah kosong pe, kau sorang. Hahahahahahaha =D And yes, with Kai to keep you company (ahem). And congratulations c0s you'll be losing your blaahdy hair soon nyah nyah nyah! Hahahahahahahahaha =D confirm muka kau macam toyol nyerrrrr hooo!Fyi people, this is how our normal (politest, actually) conversation goes about daily =) But you know I love you anyway la you jerk. =) I love Kai more anyway ^_^ You know, if I meet that one person (a guy, in this case) who can deal with my pms/moodswings and make me feel soooo blahdy stupid for throwing tantrums, I'll marry him straightaway ah. I know how unreasonable and bitchy I can get once I have my pms, and to have someone to be able to withstand it and going all out to make me feel all better, risking the fact that I might just bite his head off even more..waaaah..hats off to him =) I can happily say that I found that guy already so...I'm getting married soon ah =D Haha, prasan tak maintain lagi shaa. Falala =)) Nad babe, we'll go out soon together gether kaay =) Love ya, hunn. Faraah! You changed my blog to the new blogger bukannyer nak bilang tau! I had a hard time trying to sign in to this bloody thing and swearing my head off for not being able to sign in at all. Cheh! But thanks anyway =D this new blogger thingie macam cool gitu. I can change the font easily without having to type in the html code myself. Thanks, babe! =) Today, despite being annoyed with the cough and pmsing all over the place, turned out quite...pleasant actually =) Even though it was just a short trip to TM to get my stuff at Popular and window shopping for a bit..every moment was, well, amazing =) Eveeeen with your cekik darah-ness, yes, you annoying arse, you! =) Can I wake up with a high fever tomorrow morning? I don't wanna go to school =( |