|
Sunday, February 04, 2007 @ 7:52 PM
all up and jumping
No more itchy throat, no more blocked/runny nose, no more dizzy spells in the morning, no more no-appetite-to-eat, no more swallowing of those pills, no more not-being-able-to-breathe-properly, no more early nights, no more cannot-go-out-c0s-i'm-sick from the parents, no more sounding like a transverstite when I try to sing..all these because the fever which lasted for about 2 weeks is gone for good! Hooray everybody! =D klah, actually hooray for me *shy face*
On the Friday after my mc was still kinda woozy but I still dragged my fat ass down to school since the doc only gave me one day off -.-" Kanasai doctor..I was having a high fever and was almost delirious yet she only gave me a day's worth of mc. Cheh. But it's okay =) It's a Friday so I get to spend a bit of time with my angels after school for awhile. That's the only thing which I look forward to on a Friday =) And on Saturday, was feeling slliiiightly better although there's not much of a difference, just that the fever's gone down. I still sound like a transverstite and all I could do was sleep all day despite the long hours of sleep I had the night before. But whattheheck. I dragged my sister to the movies that night =D The brother and Kel decided to pang seh us halfway and not join us, which results in papa reluctant to let me go since he's pretty much convinced that I'm still sick. Buuuut with much persuasion over the phone, he let me off. He even offered to pick us up after the movie some more =D Haha. And I guess he was right lah. The moment we reached home, had another migraine attack and fell asleep once my head touched my pillow. Huhu x) Luckily I felt much better the next day and went to hang out for awhile with Kai =)) I still sound sengau what with the blocked nose and everything but who cares =) Kai made me feel all better ^_^ Erhem, for that whole of Sunday je lah..Heh. On Monday, I attended school for the first two periods which was chem lecture and went home straight after that. Even during the lecture, I was snoozing like nobody's business c0s I had a relapse of fever. Gah. So, technically, it was another day off from school for me. That's like what, the forth time this month. Because of that, I made an oath to not fall sick again for the rest of the term! Okay what, can survive without falling sick for the next two months or so kan? =D Returned to school the next day and for the rest of the week =) Pretty much mundane because it's all a go-home-straight-after-school-and-do-homework-then-sleep affair since I'm recuperating. Hoho, I like the sound of recuperating =D The only exception was on Wednesday when I almost lose my voice again c0s of dikir. Wasn't all that hyped up and enthusiastic because for godknowswhy I'm exhausted that day =\ I got to eat out on Thursday!!!!! Haha, yes..the whole lot of you might be thinking, big deal *rolls eyes* Eh, big deal okay! This is like..the third time in two years =D Hehehe, go figure =)) Friidaaaay...I was traumatised. Don't ask why. Saturday! =D I get to spend the whole day with my angels. It was technically the end of the month and Naddie had to blanja us eat out =D Hoho. At first, Syid and I planned to go Fish&Co but then the sudden mention of Seoul Garden changed our minds instantly. And to Seoul Garden we went yesterday =) It was pretty messy I must say. We thought Marina Square wouldn't be that infested with people since it's a quiet place to begin with, so we headed to that outlet. But the thing is, neither of us know where it's located so we had a marvelous time going to and fro the whole building searching for that siol punyer garden. It turned out to be located right next to the escalator we took to the entrance of the building -.-" Much to our annoyance, it was full house. Aaaaaaaaaaaand so Nad left her contact number in the waiting list and they'd call when there's some seats available for the four of us. But then when we think about it, it's Seoul Garden seh. People would take the minimum time of three hours to finish eating (that was the time that we planned on eating so we're making a generalisating =D). So we checked the outlet for Bugis and thank goodness they said that it's pretty much empty. Yay! We were already famished by then c0s all of us purposely left our stomachs empty since the day before to make ample space with the humongous amounts of food that we're gonna stuff ourselves silly. Hee, we planned to be very gelojoh, and very the gelojoh (read: greedy) we shall be. We're even dressed for the occasion keh! What with the baggy/flary/babydoll tops/dresses to camouflage the bulging tummy we're gonna attain =D Oh and, we dropped by Guardian at Citylink Mall to get plasters but ended up buying a packet of candies for each of us. I told you, we were famished! When we got there, we were greeted with yet another irritant - a group of (fat) noisy dudes who take a blaaaahdy long time to settle their bill AND that siol punyer garden DO NOT ACCEPT NETS. How bloody annoying can this get?? And how kental can they be to not have any nets service? I swear, I almost burst (eh, like syida said, a hungry woman is an angry woman =D)! Gah. Nad and I had no choice but to make a run to the atm machine (which is a very long way from where we were). And yes, another bloody long queue. Wahpiang eh. Ohh! Then there's this nyonya who had THREE bloody atm cards and she stood there for like..I can't remember how long, going through each and every card to check for balance before she finally withdrew some money which was a pathetic thirty bucks. Haaaa..I'm just annoyed. I'm deprived of sleep AND hungry. What do you expect? =\ Finally, after all those ________, we got to sit down and have some decent lunch =) Yay. All those shits somehow faded into oblivion as we filled our tummies to the fullest *rubs tummy* Oh, I declare myself bankrupt. Again. Haha (this is so not a laughter of happiness, thank you.). Today was surprisingly pleasantly...umm...embarrasing. How can something be pleasant yet embarrasing eh? But ohwell, it turned out that way and there's nothing more I can do about it. Let's just say, one whole big family actually pounced (not literally) on me and lightheartedly (well, there was laughter in every sentence. lighthearted, no?) forced me to sing with another family member of theirs at..another family member's wedding. I happen to know this family member la obviously, that's why they spontaneously asked me to join in the celebration. I was just innocently making my way home and just happened to pass by that void deck to reach mine, and I was dragged into this moment of humiliation! GAH. Now you see why it's pleasantly embarassing? =) Ohwell. That's one week (and more) worth of entries =) It's a photo-entry coming up later when I've gathered all the beyooooootiful pictures I want! =D <3 |