|
Wednesday, February 14, 2007 @ 12:21 PM
love is in the air =)
I feel very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very lucky and loved =)
I have the sweetest boyfriend in the world (im trying hard to adapt using that term in public hoookay. hahahaha =)), the loveliest girlfriends anyone could ever ask for, the most loving family that everyone is wishing for =) I love how gentle and soothing his voice sounded over the phone when waking me up from my afternoon naps. I love the way how the girlfriends reacted (so adorable, i tell you!) when I gave each of them roses this morning. I love how papa and mama reprimanded me early this morning before going to school for laughing my ass out a tad too loudly last night at three in the morning. I love all the share-and-tell sessions that kakak and me have on some nights, talking up till the wee hours of the morning about everything and anything. I love how selamba and selenge abang can get when he groggily reach home in the morning. I love how irritating Farah can get, calling me at two in the morning, just to complain to me that Kai has been bullying her and telling me that he supposedly have fallen out of love in me. Haaaa..how to not feel lucky, you tell me? =) I love all of you truckloads la you people, you! *blowsmanymanykisses* |