|
Wednesday, February 28, 2007 @ 12:01 AM
pause please.
i shall try 2 blog in proper eng wif correct spelling coz d owner of dis blog is already annoyed wif d way i type haha!
Did what happen just now really happen? I'm still in a daze, anybody care to knock me in the head with a bat so that I can wake up from this hallucinating state? I just want to say sorry if by any chance that I caused some disillusionment in you. You're nice, really, too nice in fact. But I did say, I did tell you, I did state in black and white the other day that that's all I can afford for you to be. Nothing more, nothing less even though there's something called feelings to poke fun at us. & to you, you've never stopped being a great friend ever since I knew you & you made me happy all the time.But, there's always a but, isnt there? It's useless if I keep telling myself not to be so weak all the time when all I do is to be anything but weak. xoxo farah |