|
Friday, March 16, 2007 @ 9:03 PM
boy, i've got my eyes on you
Okay, hello, I guess I'm still alive judging from the fact that I'm able to log on and blog tonight. See, what did I tell you about March being a pain in the bloody arse? And it's supposedly to be the month of having a week's break but, umm, what break? I've been getting my arse in school everyday from like 7AM to 7PM practically everyday except for Tuesday, when I fell sick - again. It's like I'm compelled to fall sick at least once a week now or I won't be a happy girl -.-" Bloody nose. Let's recap the hell-ish (to a certain extent) week anyway!
Saturday. Made a trip down to the zoo for some community involvement project and help out AMP to conduct a reading programme for kids and their family! It was kinda fun, being not having visited the zoo for like a decade, so we took the chance to go around the zoo and have our own fun since well, admission is free =D Nyaahaa! And I guess the animals were kinda lazy that day c0s they were pretty immobile except for the monkeys. Since when are monkeys ever immobile? I got to meet the chimpanzee which showed kakak the mighty finger when she visited the zoo the other day =D Haha! But it didn't flash it's middle finger at me when I tried doing the same thing as kakak did though. Heh heh. Wonder why =) And after the zoo trip, went to walk around town with the sister for a bit. HEH, I miraculously had the energy to go around town after being tortured under the blistering hot sun gawking at animals. Sometimes, miracles do happen, don't they? Sunday. Weeeeeellll...I was supposed to go to NUS's open house that day but someone was kinda reluctant to do so (i'm still wondering why), so we just ended up dropping by Suntec City which was so bloody packed with people (due to some IT showcase) that i got claustrophobic and had migraine (drama, eh?). We made our way to Vivo thereafter, and that made things up for him who turned up about 1hour+ late =) Oh seriously, I'm used to that already but the only thing that made me a teensy bit pissed off that day was that I was pms-ing AND I just had to see that particular stuck-up face at Yamaha. Haha, once again, I wonder who. The day ended with the both of us having migraine (he had to vomit it out to make himself feel better..poor thing..) and dizzily made our way home from HarbourFront. Heh. Despite feeling woozy himself, he insisted on sending me home to my void deck before making his way home himself =) Haaa..Thank you, baby. I fell asleep without changing my clothes out or washing up. Yes, disgusting, I know, but try standing up with a 10tonnes heavy head with the whole world spinning around at your feet =)
Tuesday. I went to bed with a raw throat and burning head the night before and simply couldn't get out from bed to go for dikir practice in the morning. Baaah. So I took the whole morning and afternoon to recuperate before making my way to Caldecott Hill with the cousins&co. and Kai for the Dancefloor =) Hohoho! And my cousin simply forgot to tell me that we got the moshpit tickets, which equates to standing at the side of the stage where all of us (okay, maybe only me) are vulnerable to get captured on camera and appear on tv. It wouldn't be such a dreadful thing if we were not drenched from the rain while making our way there. Sheesh. Thank goodness for waterproof mascara that the smudges are minimal. But still, the hair's a wreck. Had fun, nevertheless, screaming out lungs out for Breakforce Crew (we're rooting for them c0s another cousin of mine, Qhairil's elder brother, is one of the dancers =D). But yes, I had to bear the consequences later in the night c0s I think, by then, my throat's already bleeding. Haha. One of my cousin's friend really have a siren as her voicebox. I almost, almooooooooooost turned deaf standing in front of her. Hee. A little childish fight broke out between Vas&Pris's supporters and...Platinum (?) supporters? Hmm, am not too sure but it was annoyingly funny. Heh. Only the BFC's supporters (us plus some others sitting) are the chill-and-relax-one-corner people =D He, once again insisted on seeing me to my void deck despite the fact that it was already late and that he might miss the last bus home =) I love you! Haha.. Wednesday. Labels: numberings, rambles |