|
Saturday, March 31, 2007 @ 9:42 PM
breathes out*
Finally, finally, this week is over =)
What with all those rehearsals and practice for this Pertandingan Pidato event (plus extra classes and non-stop migraines), I'm glad it's all over. The moment Huda strummed the last note and we exited the stage, I let out a huuuuuuuge sigh of relief. Haha, never mind the fact that I didn't really do the MLEP song justice though..bleagh. And dikir performance..it was breathtaking =) The J1-s must think this senior (yours truly) is one hell of a bitch judging from the fact that I'd rarely smile/laugh (or have fun for that matter. that's what dikir is supposed to be) during practices. But ohwell..blame on me for being such a perfectionist especially towards dikir..but then again, they did a wonderful, wonderful job yesterday and it was beyond perfection =) Kudos to Rina and Sahu who'd put in immeasurable amount of efforts in making yesterday's performance a blast. Good job to Bariah and Khalis in leading the awok-awok perfectly (and mesmerising the audience with your beautiful, beautiful voice) Good job to the paluan (Amira, Mimi, Luqman and Haizum) for putting life into the songs with your rhythm. Last but not least, good job to the awok-awok, who were so graceful in the ragams, and very (very very very) loud in the singing of the songs =) I think they deserve more than just a "good job", seriously =) And thank you, Huda, for performing with me once again =) I love you, babe. Oh and thank you for letting me feeling-feeling Vanna White for a few times on stage too =D ![]() Now, no more excuses for falling behind in class work. Back to work, and I mean, schoolwork. |