|
Sunday, March 04, 2007 @ 11:05 PM
do you hear me?
You know, sometimes you just feel the need to be alone, to be void of any form of companion or anything of that sort for at least a day, right? It's like, anybody who's hanging around or try to contact you is probably the most annoying pest (no offense, really) ever. But, well, even if you can't help feeling irritated in that manner, you just can't help but feel grateful for their presence either. What is there to complain, to have somebody to keep you company, anyway?
But sometimes, just sometimes, I have the urge to just switch off my handphone, plug out my home telephone, disconnect myself from the internet, refuse to answer the door (if someone was to come by or something) just sit down in my bedroom, doors closed, and breathe. Seriously. Hooohwell. Anyhoos, my first entry for March! Nyeh. A happy belated 10th birthday to my favourite cousin, Syiqin! (whose birthday falls on the 1st of march) =D aaaaaaaaand although I've already wished her in person, doesn't hurt to shout it out loud here, is it? Happy (belated) 18th birthday to Khalis!! =D (eh i tak jealous ah you turn 18 already. hmph. sumpah tak! in fact, those turning 18 or already are 18 should be jealous of me instead sehhh..i'm still a youthful 17 =D) The week's been pretty much okaaay. I haven't got much recollection (because nothing much happened) but two of my teachers were on mc for one whole week =D Okaylah, nothing much to rejoice about c0s they assign other teachers to give us work to do in class, normal stuff like that. And I see a huge difference as to how a jc class would behave without a teacher in class to monitor and how a secondary school class would. Haha, major difference, I tell you. Then on Friday, we finally got started on playing some music =D One thing that I look forward to this Friday practice is because I get to spend some time actually with Huda =) Not because Zubir Abdullah happens to be our instructor, no biggie honestly. Mama and papa set off for KL again in the morning, again, leaving the entire house to my own =D I'm so used to being alone in the house that I dread it whenever there's mom/dad/sis/bro in the house (but i don't mind if the whole family is in lah). Ohwell. I'm a loner to be honest. I don't really like having company but I don't really mind if I happen to have one. Gah. Mama woke me up early the next Saturday morning much to my annoyance (well i can't really blame her. she doesnt know that i only manage to sleep after subuh. hee =P) because I can't get back to sleep after that. So I dragged my (increasingly) big butt to the toilet and got ready to go to the library! Hah! It was relatively empty. Maybe because the exam period is not in yet (or it was because it was only 10am. who visits the library at 10 on a saturday morning?). Common tests, yes, but who studies for common tests you tell me? Heh heh. Aaaaand after about 4hours or so of being alone (wheeee! hmm..okaylah i only had chemistry to keep me occupied =)) in the library trying to withstand the cold, went to accompany Kai to Changi to search for transverstites so that he can have one night stands with them. Okay, not really =D But I did have fun =) His company is one that I can never turn down because he drives me up the wall, which I love =D Okay, maybe I drive him up the wall more than he does on me 0=) ![]() Oh and I just have to mention this laah. A minah smiled at me when she boarded the bus at Changi interchange =D Eh, big deal ah! So I must inform Ain, Hana, Marissa and Rai that minahs are not that bad after all c0s one minah (out of one whole big group) smiled sweetly at me =) Haha, that was really random. Hoh.Another random one =) I just like this picture, I donno why. Reflects my obsession with coloured pens and full pencil cases lah =) And I thought this obsession died like eons ago. Hoho. OMG IT'S MARCH ALREADY! *screamsandpullshairwhilerunningaround* Labels: birthday wishes, rambles |