|
Saturday, April 07, 2007 @ 6:28 PM
hypocrisy
I've had enough of all these hypocrisy shit.
If you bloody hell don't like it, tell it straight to my bloody face instead of going around moping to others about it and make them turn their backs on me as well. I prefer straightforwardness than all this bullshit that you're putting up. And you, stop pretending to be my good-friend-who-dont-dare-tegor-me-because-i-look-stressed-up. The only reason why I look like that is because you're the one who caused me to change my facial expression whenever you're in my face. I don't believe in forcing myself to smile when I bloody hell don't mean it. It goes the same as to not saying things in which I don't mean. You. You're the last person that I least expect for you to be just like one of those hypocrites. And you caused me to think twice about trusting anybody else ever again. Labels: rambles |