|
Tuesday, May 22, 2007 @ 8:43 PM
boombeeedeeebeedeeboom
I was soooo annoyed that I couldn't take my maths faculty test (which for once i studied my ass off for!) because apparently, the re-test was on last Friday...which I was totally unaware about. Okay and I couldn't take the test on the day itself (on last thursday) because my nose decided to perangai again and caused my brain to ache (migraine la) that afternoon. Tsk, how can I not be annoyed with myself, you tell me? But but but, being having the best maths tutor on earth made me a happy goober today =D He asked me to come over to the staff room after school today to take the test. Yay! Haha, I think I'm turning delirious already, what with the sudden surge of enthusiasm to take tests =\ I swear, that's not normal. At all. Gah. Oh! And he gave me a packet of Cheezels because I insisted on taking and completing the test. Hehe *smileslikeanidiot* Okay, talking about maths teachers made me miss Mr Tan Jing Yang. Haha, he's one of the most lepak form teacher I've ever had =D Can I go back to Dunman, please? :( My sister just bought a k800i two days ago. That phone is becoming so common nowadays! I sense a change in handphone anytime soon now -.-" my foot. The only reason why that won't be happening at all is because Mohammad Kailani has the same phone too. So unless he decides to change (which i'm sure he won't c0s he loves this phone), I will stick with it as well. Not that I'm complaining but...let's just say my phone has experience ropeless bungee jumping far too many times already :) I'm contemplating on whether or not to rebond my hair again this coming Monday. See, I kinda miss my wavy locks. It decided to behave well today when I tried experimenting a bit with it just now aand I seem to like the way it is. For now. Maybe. Gaaaaah. Help? :( There was a last minute change to Manifestasi and now I'm gonna have to perform. Not that it's such a bad thing but I've already set my mind on being the audience and nothing else. I've been rejecting all sorts of jobs (and "didn't even join" dikir) that the teachers and jawatankuasa gave just because I simply want to sit in the not-so-comfortable-chair of the auditorium and enjoy the performance. But, ohwell, I can't escape from this performance :( That means I can't even wear that dressy top which I've been planning to wear and specially set aside for this event. Boohoo (okay that sounds so bimbotic). Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuut (there always had to be a but somewhere, innit?) on the brighter side, I've been given a chance to perform and have the stage to myself (not really la, but you know what i mean). This would probably be the last performance and the laaast time I'm gonna be given the stage so yea, I'll just give my one last best shot Hey you people, come and watch MANIFESTASI la okay?!
Labels: rambles |