|
Sunday, May 27, 2007 @ 8:49 PM
but you can't see.
After one long week, thank God for Saturday. Not much thanks to you-know-who for cutting short our time. Sigh. One reason why I hate long intervals of not meeting another you-know-who is because...ahwell, just because.
I think I need to buy a photo album soon. Okay, not those conventional photo albums where you slot your pictures into the ready-made plastic slots, but those do-it-yourself photo albums :) I just love exploiting the freedom of doing things my way, and only my way, with nobody to interrupt. Such bliss, I tell you. Oh and, it's coming to the end of May already. This is where the full force insanity will take control of my life. Haha, okay that was a little too much of an exaggeration but hey, I could never predict of what's to come, yes? So it's better to be prepared of several unforseen circumstances that can jolly well blow me off my track. Somehow, I can already sense a few coming my way already. Crazy, crazy, it'll be all books for me from this June onwards. I can safely say goodbye-to-meeting-mr-kailani-at-least-twice-a-week. Haha. How about make that to meeting-mr-kailani-once-a'levels-is-over? Sounds more realistic, no? And trust me, it won't be only Mr.Kailani whom I would barely get to meet. For once, I shall willingly let books take over my life and I shall be pretty much a no-lifer from now on. Sometimes, we just have to make compromises, whether we like it or not. And then a friend of mine who's graduated just emphasised the importance of GP to me the other day. One of her friends, who's gotten a B-B-C grade and a C5 for GP, was rejected from NUS whereas her other friend, who's gotten an A-C-D grade and an A1 for GP, was accepted into NUS. Comparing a B-B-C grade and an A-C-D grade, obviously the former is a better grade combination, isn't it? And yet, the one with the better GP grade made it to NUS. So doesn't this kind of imply that it doesn't matter what kind of grades you get for your other subjects (at least a pass la. or satisfactory, in this case, is subjective), as long as your GP grade is good? This, obviously, is not at all comforting to know. Ohwell. Oh, did you know? I'm a dead duck for GP common tests and it is so obvious why. Holidays? *gives dazed look* What holidays? Labels: rambles |