|
Monday, May 14, 2007 @ 5:30 PM
weekend love
Somebody should really whack MOE's head (figuritively speaking, duh!) and tell them to extend the weekends for schoolkids!! Especially when the weekends are coated with a higher-than-usual-dosage-of-endorphins-for-Aishah :( Two days off school (only for this week, I presume) is not enough time to rest judging from the hectic and the craze of being in school for almost more than 12 hours per day!
...but at the same time, twelve hours in school is still insufficient judging by the fact that I'm far from being ready for the A's. I need all the extra classes I can get, I need all the faculty tests to force and drill my non-existent brain to absorb all the facts and formulae, and I need all the intense studying which I can do within my limits. Sigh. Oh wait, there shouldn't even be any limits. Ohwell... But but but! On a lighter note, Sunday was love =) That's why the weekends should be extended at weekends like these =) We should triple-date more often! *chuckles* Oh and! We should all hail the wonders of technology! =D Because with the advent of this thing called 3G, I can happily set my eyes on Mohammad Kailani before going to sleep every night =) Okay, that's a selfish reasoning but hey, you know that's not the main point. Nyaha. Right, I'm starting to babble. OHHHHHHH!! HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY TO NURULHUDA BINTE ABDUL HAMID!!! HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY TO NOR'RAIHANIS BINTE ALI!!! =D i love these two girls like mad, can you tell? =) (and stop rubbing it in that i still have like 7 more months to endure before getting to be 18 like those who have *makes a scornful face*) Labels: birthday wishes, rambles |