|
Saturday, June 30, 2007 @ 2:46 AM
i'm weak, it's true.
Here I am again, not being able to sleep. Seriously, this insomnia thing is getting on my nerves. I'm so bloody sleepy and yet I can't sleep. I swear I'm daaaaamn tired what from running all over the place today and these eyes just still won't shut. Gaaaaaah. And in about 5 hours' time I'd be sitting for the last paper of this damned common tests. Who the hell has a paper on a Saturday again? -.-" Sheesh. But it's okay. About 3 hours' time after that I'd get to meet Mr.Kailani and tralalala =) Hopefully nobody has spilled the beans to him on where I'm gonna take him later. I swear I'll kick that person's balls if he tells Kai anything -.-" Tsssskkk.
Oh that's it. Grumpy mood setting in. =( I need Mr.Kailani right now but he's already sound asleep. Sigh. Help? Labels: rambles |