|
Saturday, June 16, 2007 @ 11:32 PM
rewind and play back, please.
Haaa..I'm like totally shagged so I'll make this a quick one :) Last Thursday, we finally did our last service learning for these entire two (damned) years of our Okay, so our class decided to spend a day at the orphanage with all sorts of activities planned out for them. Actually, Kai Wen and gang (i think) came up with the plan, and we divided ourselves into group and take charge of the different stuffs. Yeah, the planning was kinda easy I guess. Preparation was kinda last minute but hey, we pulled it off anyway :) The day went smoothly la yah, thank God for that :) Yes, Nadiah, Hanan and Syida might be thinking, hahahaha Aishah survived a day in the orphanage surround with kids?! Honestly, darlings, I lost count the number of times where I had to take a deep breath and count to ten, to stop myself from actually strangling the kids. Some of them are sungguh cekik darah I tell you!! Oay, there's this one girl who was sitting all by herself by the basketball court playing with her ownself. I approached her and asked her to join us in the games that we were engaged in but she refused. Sooo..I offered to play with her. BIG MISTAKE. She saw my scrunchy around my wrist and asked if she could tie my hair up for me. I thought, why not? No harm done kan, she's just a small girl after all. Then she was like fussing over about how long my hair is and stuff before actually laying her hands on my hair. When she did......oh my god, I tell you.......it was PURE AGONY. I was treated like her real life Barbie doll or something. And I guess she was venting her anger on my hair or what la because she practically pulled and tugged my hair, I swear I felt my whole head was about to come off. It was damn painful, and I'm not close to being exaggerating. To make matters worse, she accidentally pulled a few single strands of my hair and that just adds on the the already excruciating pain. But I couldn't show any signs of being in pain because it might hurt her feelings or something..haiy. So I called out to Mei Yin to sit beside me and all I could do was to grip her hands tight whenever that girl was like pulling a carrot out of my head. Yes, I had migraine straightaway after that. Ohwell, but apart from that, the day spent.....my heart went out to these kids. They're orphans, and some of them came from broken and abusive families who are simply unfit to take care of them. The people over there taking care of them can't provide much tender loving care that they actually need either because there's a lot of kids to look after. I wonder how these kids will grow up to be. Most probably they'd grow up to be strong individuals given their hard childhood they experience, and hopefully, they would be somebody useful.
Yes, actually I was terrified of the kid behind me but ohwell, the other two are the few of the well-behaved ones :) ![]()
Another handsome boy =D ![]() Jia Yuan was just simply too big to fit into this picture *chuckles* My sunshine girls :) <3>
Oh and while we (qhai, kai and i) were lepak-ing at the waterbreaker, Qhairil, who was obviously delirious because of his stomachache (and also because he misses Siti too much maybe, heh.) and in the midst of him transforming jiwang retak songs into metal ones went: "Oi! Bila korang nak kahwin?! KAI, BILA KAU NAK JADI SEDARA AKU?!" Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha =D Oh God, what will I ever do without them...=) I love these two guys to bits and pieces, sumpah! And I'm so lucky that my closest cousin and my boyfriend are best friends :) What more could I ever ask for, eh eh eh? Hehe. Haaa well, I miss this guy here already <3>Oh yes! Xueling I love you :) (this is meant for Kai, not Xueling. =P)
p/p/s: My mom, who just saw the picture of Qhairil and Kai was like exclaiming, "Mat kotai mana tu yang tengah dudok sebelah Qhairil?!?!" Labels: photos, word diarrhoea |