|
Monday, June 25, 2007 @ 9:10 PM
screwed up.
Chemistry was pretty much a screw up today, yep. No, I'm not even afraid of flunking this paper because it's just so damn obvious that I already did after merely reading question number 2. Haha. So much for making myself look ugly with these humongous horrible eyebags duie to staying up all night trying to drill information through my thick skull about ionic equilibria when not ONE question came out! I feel so cheated. I felt so demoralised when I couldn't get it at the first few several tries, felt so elated when I finally got it, and look! -.-" Not even one bloody question came out.
I can predict that tomorrow's Biology paper isn't gonna be of much difference either because cramping two years' worth of work within 12 hours isn't really gonna work unless there's a miracle. Okay, what's much bigger than a miracle? All I could do to salvage of what's left of this midyears would be doing decently well for, erhem, Maths and Malay Lit. I know, who am I kidding? Maths? Sigh, let's just hope that the hours of doing stats would pay off on Wednesday. Somehow. :) yayness coffee! Ohgosh what would I do without him around.. Labels: rambles |