|
Thursday, June 28, 2007 @ 12:52 PM
unwritten.
Feel the rain on your skin No one else can feel it for you Only you can let it in No one else, no one else Can speak the words on your lips Drench yourself in words unspoken Live your life with arms wide open Today is where your book begins The rest is still unwritten I'm I just listened to that umbrella song. Haha, yes, slow, but it's only because I refuse to listen to the whole song thinking that it's an irritating shit song. And it's due to Kai (and a lot others) going on and on like a broken recorder, "Ella ella eh eh eh, under my umbrella.." in that annoying flat voice (i donno how to describe it). Hee. Then this morning, my sister was downloading the song but at the same time, she had the website which had the lyrics on it and I found it...pleasantly nice actually :) The lyrics, I mean, meaningful :) I have yet to listen to the song. When I did, the tune and everything is all nice until Rihanna decided to go ella, ella, eh eh eh -.-" Spoil. Labels: rambles |