|
Friday, July 13, 2007 @ 11:20 PM
the art of faking.
How is it that a person can portray such blatant hypocripsy and not even be the slightest bit perturbed by his/her own actions is beyond my level of comprehension. As a bystander, it is only natural that I'm disgusted by that because for one thing, I'm never a big fan of hypocripsy. Who is, anyway? I've never believed in putting up a fake front to another when I don't really like that person for some reason or another. Nor do I have this aim to make everyone and anyone who comes across my path to instantly like me. It never worked that way and never will. Believe me, I've learnt that the hard way.
So far, for these past a year and a half or so that I've spent in this....school, I came across a few...of them. I didn't know that people are capable of being so fake until I came to this school. Everyone is all out trying to impress everybody else, it's revolting, seriously. And personally, I think that the chase for popularity is an epidemic. I'm not saying that I'm all goody-two-shoes but, that's the reason why I'd rather be sorang. As Kai would put it in his annoyed tone with me, "Why you so anti-social one ah??" Heh, sayang, it's safer to be that way, somehow :) The only clique that I can really relate to and have a good laugh and be my crazy self would of course be those sumpah mabok girls, ie, NadSyidaHanan. Calling them crazy is a definite understatement; which is precisely why I love them so :) And ohmygod we did suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch a sinful thing just now. I still am traumatised, if you wanna know, babes *throws myself on the bed and sobs* Oh and, Happy 43rd Birthday, Ibu :) <3 Labels: rambles |