|
Tuesday, July 17, 2007 @ 11:14 PM
gimme gimme
It's been so long since I get to sit down quietly in one corner (something which Kai might be badly wishing for) while enjoying a good novel. I need to read something with beautiful language, a hand-gripping plot, and an ending so twisted that I'd only realise that I've been holding my breath until I read the last word printed on the last page of the book. The last time that a book (If You Could See Me Now by Cecelia Ahern) made me so engrossed in reading it until I lost track of time would be sometime last year, and I haven't been reading anymore novel after that. The only reading material that can satisfy my need to read would be, the Time magazine. Not that I'm complaining but I need to exercise my brain to predict on what's coming up next in the later chapters once in a while other than trying to figure out what the article was arguing about. Oh, of course, how could I forget Chemistry and Biology notes -.-" yes, wonderful reading materials, they are. Tsk.
Gah. I need a good novel pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :( And the Harry Potter movie didn't do justice at all to the book. Those who have not read the book because you're turned off by the thickness of it, you're missing out a lot. Go read the book, it's much more worth your time compared to the three full hour of the movie itself. p.s: does anybody have Cat's Eye by Margaret Atwood? Labels: rambles |