|
Thursday, July 12, 2007 @ 4:09 PM
please :)
Can somebody please get me a Ralph Lauren polo tee? A black and red one please, thank you :)
And I don't care if I have to go detention everyday for being late for school if I get to eat the breakfast that my papa prepared for me every morning :) (I have to be late because papa usually wakes up at like, 8? and i have to get my ass down at school by 7.30. bah.) And I can swear that that would probably be the first time ever that dad has ever prepared breakfast for me :) I need to be shot because I've overspent this month. It's not even halfway through the month. Online shopping is the culprit. I really think that Rihanna's Umbrella video clip is totally redundant and meaningless. What's up with that painted naked body scene? And just because Hilary Duff's slimmed down now, she thinks it's a need to show off her body in her new video clip. Just what the hell is wrong with MTV??! All singers must parade around half-naked (or stark naked) in their video clips ah? That's why I always refrain from switching on channel 20 whenever my parents are around at home. They might think I'm watching a pornography channel -.-" K800i is not that kamikaze resistant after all. That phone's going to the repair shop latest by this Saturday! Oh, and, anybody kind enough to pose as my parent next Saturday? Somebody who looks old enough to be my mom/dad would be fine. Somebody who looks old enough and looks slightly like me would be an added bonus. Thank you :) Any interested posers please contact me asap yea. Mr.Kailani can gobble up a TRIPLE Whopper single-handedly and still have space for a few bites of a double barbeque turkey bacon plus his and my french fries. I tell you, eating is like exercise for that guy. Even my papa who's easily three times his size can't even finish up a single Whopper. He always settles for a Whopper junior :) And a small umbrella isn't enough for the two of us sitting down :) Can I please have my kakak back? I think she's disillusioned, thinking that she has two younger brothers, an elder sister and another younger sister instead of this actual younger sister that she has. HELLO! YOUR ADIK MISSING YOU LIKE FUCK HERE! I can't help it that mom has to give birth to a female me lah. I know you'd like a younger brother but that doesn't mean you have to use your beau's younger cousins to replace me -.-" Would it make you spend more time with me if I were to go for a sex exchange or something? At least it'll give you what you want, a younger brother. Yalah, I'm jealous that you're spending A LOT more time with them than you do with me. Okay, that pretty much sums up my past two weeks or so :) Labels: word diarrhoea |