|
Friday, August 24, 2007 @ 11:42 PM
god sent :)
Finally! I can breathe easily :)
I've finally relented and thought that I could reaally, really do with a bit of a breather from being immersed in the So Apek picked me and Kel up from White Sands and went to Kel's apartment so that he could change. He just booked out apparently, and was obviously very smelly. The trip to his apartment was quite redundant actually, judging from the fact that he didn't even take off his boots and just changed his top. Yes, he's still clad in his army pants plus boots. -__- But ohwell, couldn't say much la. I was still in my school skirt myself =D Went around Kembangan to pick Faisal up and off we go to our secret place which isn't a secret anymore. I tell you, it was the most uncomfortable car ride I ever had. Try sitting at the back seat with three guitars which keeps banging onto you each time the car swerves. It's not like as if the driver is a considerate one to start with. Tsk. Aaanyways the new guy was just suppose to meet us at the place and he's lucky to have rejected Apek's offer to pick him up. Heee.. The guys kept telling me that I may or may not know this new guy that I'm about to meet. The girls had some wild suggestions saying that it might be Kai but I sort of ruled that one out when he told me he was at Anwar's having dinner with his family. Heh. A little bit disappointed but I'm getting used to disappointment already so... I gave up guessing halfway through the expressway and just slept throughout the rest of the journey. When we got there, the new guy was already waiting for us. Hoookay, so it as it turned out, the new guy's name is Alfian and not anybody whom I know :) He looks like a carbon copy of Zac Efron (those who've watched High School Musical, you can roughly imagine his looks, no?) but only with slightly shorter hair. He looks just like an innocent mama's boy, I really wondered what the hell was he doing there waiting for these guys like Apek, Kel and Faisal *chuckles* Nope, he wasn't that innocent after all, I think. During the first fifteen minutes, he was soooo shy that he barely made eye contact with me even when I was talking to him. Even when the guys were guffawing their hearts out at i-donno-what, he was just standing there, giving a slight chuckle and polite smile. But when they started playing his supposed "audition" song, I got a shock of my life. You see, he looks like this squeaky clean goody goody boboy you know. Apparently he was auditioning for the vocalist, so no wonder the guys die die want me to be there -__-" So when the guys started playing this song (i can't figure out what song from Amon Amarth), I was wondering what kind of voice that this Alfian guy would possess. When he started to open his mouth to sing, I almost peed in my skirt. He sounded like the Emily Rose (you know, the movie?) during her exorcism. Only in a deeper tone. Okay, it was fluctuating la but it still sounded like Emily Rose. He must've noticed that I jumped when he started singing because he went over and apologised. LOL! :) Aaaand so the usual jamming began and ohmygod I've never laughed like that since forever. I never thought that I would say this but the guys were God-sent :) Except for the part when they decided to make up a song about Aishah And Her Short JC Skirt. Very funny *rolls eyes* And also the fact that Apek was declaring that I've finally managed to stimulate him after my hard efforts by picking up his black Ibanez and played the lead for this i-shan't-mention-the-title song. I swear I almost screwed Kel's drumstick in his asshole. After all the crazy songs for Alfian to impress the guys, they started playing relek songs. Hehe. Faisal was from school so he had his laptop along with him so they just freely search for all the relek songs' tabs in the world to play :) I was pleasantly surprised at Apek's voice when he volunteered to sing, haaaaa.. So that just about sums up my Friday night. To put it all in one word, it was awesome =) Thank you so much, guys. Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaayang korang! Now don't pester me anymore to go jamming! I refuse to see you four until after the 22nd of November. Labels: friends, word diarrhoea |