|
Wednesday, September 12, 2007 @ 10:01 PM
some days like these :)
So I've sat down for GP, Chemistry paper 3 and Maths paper 1.
I'm still alive and kicking to be sitting down here in front of the computer so that goes to show I wasn't slaughtered. Yet. Nyahahaha and I'm sooooooooooooooo thankful for that :) Although there was a teeny bit of disappointment after the maths paper today because I could've easily gotten another 10 marks but I just gave it away :( haiyaaaaahh...but that's okay. hopefully there's paper 2 to make up for it. ohwell. 10 MARKS LEH! Anyhoos, I had a good laugh with my girls today, something which I'm in need of badly. I donno, from dentures to transgene pigs to Mr.T =D Hanan, the smart one, decided to compare me with transgene pigs just because I said something about soaking my hair in chlorine so that it'll turn ash-green. You see, these transgene pigs are pigs which have their genes manupulated with, specifically injected with the genes from the neon fish. Neon fish, have the ability to glow in the dark. And so, when these pigs are injected with the neon fish's genes, they...glow in the dark too. In green. Since I said I want my hair green, Hanan, obviously prepared for the Biology paper tomorrow, called me a transgene pig. And then Syida added that they won't be able to tell the difference if I'm put in the same room as those transgene pigs since my hair's glowing in the dark as well. -___________-" Very kanasai, I tell you. Hehe, but I still love them la =D Oh and! If you all can get this, you are one heck of a smartass *chuckles* Do you want to be us or do you want to be Mr.T? (it has something to do with public transport) ehhhh hanan get it already or not?? Hehehehe, the wonders of maths that can do to our already dysfunctional brains. See, prelims have brought us such great distress that we end up coming up with all these....things *chuckles* Ahh, biology paper tomorrooooooooooooowwww. I just realised that I've got malay paper TWO on Friday. Which means, it's the literature part. And I haven't start studying a single shit on all the texts which are to be tested because I was sooooooooooo confident that it's malay paper ONE, which doesn't require much studying at all. Am I dead or am I dead? To make things worse, I've got Chemistry paper 2 on the same day. Nasib dah start puasa by then. Sabar sikit aku. Ohyesss =D The month which I've been waiting for is heerreeeeee!!!! Selamat berpuasa semua! Takmo puasa bedek-bedek, nanti tak dapat duit rayaaaa! |