|
Wednesday, October 17, 2007 @ 8:50 PM
first decision making
I can never, ever, ever, ever make any decisions for myself unless I'm forced to. If not, I'd gladly let others make the decision for me, no matter what the outcome is. But then now, I realised, 12 days prior to the first paper of my A'levels, letting others make decisions for me pertaining my education has become somewhat...taking its toll on me.
I guess it's a little too late to realise that only now so the only thing that I can possibly do now is make the best out of it..whatever I can, really. But after this, whatever decisions that I have to make, I solely have to depend on my ownself. I can't rely on my parents to decide what's "best" for me because...they don't really know. For now, I've decided that if my A'levels pull through, it'd be straight to NIE for me. Yes, this noonoohead wants to go towards teaching as my career, got any problem with that? Heh. NUS or NTU is still within my options but there's not much courses there that have this magnetic pull towards me besides Psychology which I neatly ruled out. Haha, don't ask why. So yes, second choice would, of course, be teaching and NIE couldn't be a more perfect choice. Besides, it wouldn't cause such a financial drain on my parents for me to pursue my tertiary education there. Who wouldn't want all expenses being paid for, plus a monthly allowance of $1,600, no? No, it's not about the money which attracted me in the first place. I've always had the dream of becoming a teacher before I knew such occupation like the psychologist existed. It's about time that I'd get to live my childhood dream, eh? Haha. Ohwell, better not talk so much about it now. I've still got Chemistry to pass -_-" Ohh I came across this interesting article about which jobs have the highest rate of depression.
An extract from the article la. Ahaaai, Kai, takmo depress depress eh? =\ p/s: can somebody please take me on the dhl balloon ride? i heard it's gonna be deflated soon :( Labels: word diarrhoea |