|
Wednesday, October 10, 2007 @ 9:52 PM
nanananana :)
Okay, darlings, since Kai and Nad requested for the doofus people pictures, here goes *chuckles* It just so happens that on our last meet up on Saturday, my phone went dead and so, I was paralysed to take any shots. So I went to dig up in my folder and found some random pictures of them which I can't even remember taking, really *shakes head* And among all of them, I'm the only one who finds taking self-shot pictures of us together..nice. I think. Apparently, whenever I request to take pictures, they'd pretend I don't exist. Or at least I thought they were pretending...-_-"
Kimberly Wong Xueling. She hates the "kimberly" part of her name c0s she finds it too girly for herself. She'd rather sound cheena than, uhh..english. Hoho. And her spoken malay is waaay better than her chinese, I swear. So she seeks solace in her chinese part of her name. Heh, pathetic ah lu. Oh and, this picture was taken moments before she got herself drunk on her 18th birthday. Syed Muhammad Ryan Haikel. The idiot who morbidly found love in smoking, hence the picture -_-" Thank god for him, his hair looks more retarded than how it is in this picture now. Hahahahahahahaha. And he has a very lousy taste in girls, tsk tsk. (i can sense him seething while reading this) Whaaaaaaaat??
Muhammad Hendra, or more affectionately known as Apek. This is the one and only picture I have of him. And he looks happy in this picture and can actually smile good-naturedly because he's eating. Pizza Hut. My treat -_-" So this is his way of saying thank you. But yalah, among the guys, he's the charming one despite his..erhem..uncouth language. A very talented musician, and I respect him for that :) (although he may be a pain in the ass...) Faisal. Again, the only shot I have of him. I can't say anything much about this dude here but he's always the one who'd defend me when the guys start to be the jerks that they always are, hehe. He's one hell of a drummer, whoaa :) Alex/Aiman: no picture found. Only because each time I took a shot, he'd always delete it whenever he got the chance to. Ahwell, that's all of the doofus people. I hope this satisfied Kai and Naddddddd, haiyoh. Anyway!
![]() ![]() If anybody was to get me this, I'll promise I'd......hmm, I can't possibly love you all my life since I've already got somebody to love. Hurhur =P Okay, if anybody was to get me this, I'll just say thank you. Hahahahaha =D And the one thing which made me a happy goober today was that, I get to meet Daddy. He's happy, alhamdullilah :) Hookay I'm off to bake brownies now. Anyone wants them? Raise your hands :) |