|
Tuesday, October 09, 2007 @ 2:19 AM
perfectly imperfect.
Somehow or rather, I've finally learnt that being a perfectionist is something too idealistic. It's draining in a way, wanting everything to be in the right order, to be how it's supposed to be done when actually no one really knows how it's supposed to be done in the first place. I, for one, am a perfectionist. I just can't stand seeing something shabbily or improperly done. Yes, although my room looks like a warzone most of the time, when I start getting it cleaned, I reallllyy have to get it cleaned. Which is why it isn't being done so regularly c0s I'll take at least 2 days to complete cleaning everything out till it's spotless.
Anyway, that's not the point. The point is, being a perfectionist is just not possible when everything is meant to be the way is - imperfect. I should've been around long enough to know that it's imperfection itself that made everything perfect. I need to gradually stop having such high expectations over stuff since, well, I tend to get disappointed more often than not when I do. I'll just let everything to be, perfectly imperfect. Haaa, and it's probably the first time in my 18 years of life (well, almost 18 years) that I might start to actually love my brother. Totally random, but, I just need to say that out loud :) Labels: word diarrhoea |